Saturday, July 3, 2010

Black Women’s Arts Festival Newsletter July 3, 2010

Greetings, folks!

Super tired and sleepy, so I’ll be quick…

I kept my deadline of notifying the selected featured artists, workshop presenters, and vendors in the month of June – mostly! I called 90% of the featured folks on June 30, 2010, and have since been following through on these calls and creating the schedule.
There are still a few folks left to call, so if you haven’t heard from me yet, it may mean I haven’t gotten to your name yet.
Vendors, please know that making the schedule is my first priority, and I will notify vendors after the event schedule is officially set.
Please note that we will be at three (3) venues this year: The Rotunda, our primary venue, The Arts Garage, and Big Blue Marble bookstore. We are very excited!

We have just updated our website, and plan to include the schedule of events next week.
Enjoy your day, everyone, and thank you for your interest and participation in Philadelphia’s 7th Annual Black Women’s Arts Festival (Thursday, July 29th thru Sunday, August 1st, 2010) http://BWAFphilly.org

In art and community,

Cassendre Xavier
Founder & Executive Director, Black Women’s Arts Festival (Est. 2003)

© Copyright 2010 by Black Women’s Arts Festival, or BWAF Philly. All rights reserved. http://BWAFphilly.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment